1) Safe Harvest’s Bajra is pesticide free, herbicide free and grown using indigenous seeds.
2) Tested free for pesticide residues in FSSAI accredited laboratories.
3) Healthy and nutritious alternative to carbohydrates.
4) Unpolished to ensure nutrients are retained.
5) To be stored under cool and dry conditions.
Safe Harvest Bajra is sourced from a smallholder farmers collective in Bagalkot, Karnataka. It has been carefully grown to ensure that you get safe food without synthetic pesticides and without using genetically modified seeds. All products of Safe harvest are tested in FSSAI accredited laboratories for the presence of 149 pesticide residues and a Minimum Residual Level report is submitted. The amino acids present in Bajra are readily available and comparatively easily digestible. The regular intake of Bajra is important for women during the pre-menopause phase. It prevents the risk of cancer and is anti-diabetic. Bajra contains niacin, a vitamin that plays a crucial role in lowering cholesterol levels. It is a good source of magnesium and potassium that helps in regulating blood pressure. Bajra is a rich source of a Phytonutrient – lignin that lowers the risk of heart attack. Recommended for making rotis