Amla powder is made from dried Emblica officinalis fruit. Amla is rich in Vitamin C & Iron, is considered to have several health benefits. It is considered to a strongest rejuvenative & antioxidant herb. Amla also has anti-inflammatory & immune enhancing properties.
1) Amla powder is the purest form of Vitamin C and it enriches you from within by making the blood vessels stronger and thicker. It also improves your immunity so that you can fight infections easily.
2) One of the best amla powder benefits is that it reduces the risk of heart disease by regulating the build-up of bad cholesterol, suggests Dr. Komal Bhadouria.
3) Amla is rich in antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals in the body. This reduces cell damage and also the risk of cancer and inflammation.
4) Another one of amla powder benefits is that it gives you glowing skin and also keeps it hydrated. Consume it with water or add it to your face mask for natural glow. You can mix amla powder, honey and yogurt to make a quick face mask. Leave it on till it dries and then wash off. It will leave your skin smooth and clean.
5) One of the best benefits of amla is that it has a high fibre content which works wonderfully for the digestive system. It’s an effective cure for constipation. The dried powder of the amla fruit is also a great home remedy for hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.