This website www.abhinandhan.com is operated by Abhinandhan an India based company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act of 1956 . The policy is issued by ‘Abhinandhan’. By placing an order on this site you are entering into a purchase/sale transaction Abhinandhan .The terms and conditions are enumerated as follows
You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement. You shall not use this Site if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Either User/ You or Abhinandhan may terminate the agreement at any time, with or without cause. However, Abhinandhan reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the products and services offered on the site or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Abhinandhan may at any time modify the terms and conditions contained on the Site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time. You should regularly review the Terms and Conditions. In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the site. However, if you continue to use the site you agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms and Conditions.
You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
Abhinandhan accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. The address at which delivery of the products ordered by you are to be made should be correct and proper in all respects.
After the receipt of payment the Buyer/ cash on delivery as the case may be, Abhinandhan shall arrange for the delivery of the product to the recipient at the shipping address provided by the Buyer. Any and all orders placed by you on this Site are a firm commitment to purchase and you are obligated to complete the transaction and not contest it in anyway.
Before placing an order you are advised to check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
Product prices listed on the website are current. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and updation may occur. Abhinandhan will not be held liable for such errors.
Abhinandhan reserves the right to decide the prices and quantity of the products listed on the website/application. Abhinandhan also reserves the right to make modifications to the same without any prior notice to anyone. The modifications would be visible on the website / application on the effective date.
1. Maximum CashBack up to Rs 100.
2. Cannot Be clubbed with any other offer.
3. Maximum 1 Offer on 1 Address.
4. Offer valid on first recharge only .
5. CashBack Amount cannot be Refunded.
6. Cashback component of the wallet balance cannot be utilized to buy prepaid products (Ghee, Fruits & Vegetables etc.)
7. Abhinandhan reserves the right to Change the offer and cash back on the products listed on the website/application.
8. Customer can cancel/stop their subscription using Abhinandhan mobile application or by reaching out to the customer support.
9. In the scenario where a Customer has requested for a refund of the wallet balance (excluding any cashback benefit) by placing the request through the customer support, refundable amount is credited to the customer's bank account shared using the link sent in SMS by Abhinandhan. Refunds are credited within 5-7 working days of sharing the bank details. In the case of payments done through credit card it will be refunded to the same mode of payment. Abhinandhan reserves the right to cancel the orders on account of inadequate wallet balance post refund.
10. Multiple Accounts cannot be created with same address, if found then Abhinandhan has the right to cancel/stop the Customer's subscription.
Going forward, if the customer denies taking the FnV order at the time of delivery, he/she will have to pay a cancellation charge of Rs. 100.
The return policy has been revised. As per the new policy, Abhinandhan doesn't have a return policy until and unless it is related to the product quality. Hence if the customer wants to return a product because he/she doesn't require it, in such cases we will simply deny the customer.
Any product quality issues must be raised within 24-48 hours of the issue occurrence to take preventive/corrective actions. If the users highlight issues beyond the said timeline, then Abhinandhan may decline to entertain the query / request / concern / complaint. BDPL will not bear any loss or claim arising due to not highlighting the query / request / concern / complaint within the above-mentioned timeline.
1. One user can refer maximum 10 new users. However, the Referee and the Referrer cannot have the same address.
2. The Referrer should have done at least one recharge with Abhinandhan app in the last thirty (30) days of minimum value of Rs. 200 or must have done a cumulative wallet recharge of Rs. 2000 or more in their lifetime.
3. To be considered a successful Referral, the person you refer (the Referee) has to do at least one wallet recharge of minimum value of Rs. 200.
4. The Referrer gets 100% cashback up to a maximum of Rs. 150 per Referee, on the Referee’s first wallet recharge of minimum amount of Rs.200. Abhinandhan reserves the right to revise the maximum cashback percentage and amount at any point of time during this referral programme. Please read these terms and conditions carefully from time to time.
5. Referral bonus cannot be clubbed with any other promotional offer or bonus.
6. ‘Bonus’ amount in the Wallet can be used only for purchase on Abhinandhan website and/or mobile application, is not transferable and in no case can be used as an exchange for tender of money.
7. Abhinandhan reserves the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions. Abhinandhan reserves the right to disqualify any Referrers from participation at any time at their sole discretion, including without limitation if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions.
8. The Referrer and the Referee agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless Abhinandhan, from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to Referrers’ participation in the referral program.
Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to the referral program shall be resolved under applicable Indian law and the courts of New Delhi shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any dispute with regard to this referral programme, irrespective of place of purchase/credit of bonus.
Transactions against the NACH Mandate shall be processed only on a Business Day and in the event of any Transaction due on a non-Business Day, it will be processed on the next succeeding Business Day. In case such Transaction fails, it shall not be re-tried for that calendar month. The Customer shall not be permitted to modify any existing NACH Mandate as Bank does not presently support any modification flow. The Customer, can however revoke the NACH Mandate atleast two days prior to the next Due Date and setup a new mandate.
The Customer hereby agrees and understands that the processing of the NACH Mandate is subject to actions of the Destination Bank and clearance of funds by the Destination Bank.
The Customer's Abhinandhan App would reflect all the transactions being successful in the Account.
The Customer hereby understands that upon the revocation of the NACH Mandate by Abhinandhan upon the Customer's request, the Customer shall be required to reinitiate the entire process of setting a NACH Mandate if the Customer is desirous of the same.
The Customer hereby understands that the Customer can revoke the NACH Mandate atleast two days prior to the next Due Date for it to be effective for the recent transaction cycle. Abhinandhan shall not be liable for any transactions that are processed on account of the failure of the Customer to revoke the NACH Mandate within the above mentioned time period and that the processed transactions shall constitute valid and binding transactions on the Customer.
The Customer hereby agrees and understands that Abhinandhan shall be processing the NACH Mandate only on the basis of the Destination Account details of the Customer provided by the Customer to Abhinandhan and as verified via mandate verification by Destination Bank, and that Abhinandhan shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever to verify the details of the Destination Account.
Abhinandhan assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to effect the Transaction against the NACH Mandate owing to any one or more of the following circumstances: • If the NACH Mandate issued by the Customer is/are incomplete, inaccurate, invalid or incorrect • If the Destination Account has insufficient balance to enable Abhinandhan to debit it to the extent of the NACH Mandate. • If the funds available in the Destination Account are under any encumbrance or charge or subject to Destination Bank's right of banker's lien. If the Destination Account/ Account is under any attachment or debit freeze on account of ay legal and/or regulatory directions.
Pre-paid Products: To place an order for a prepaid product, you are required to recharge your CD wallet with the MRP of the select product via the various payment modes available. Communication Policy: By signing up with Abhinandhan, customer agrees to receive communication on WhatsApp, push notifications, SMS, Email, Customer Support Call, App and Website Disclaimer: "We as a Retailer shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time". Any difference between the representational image and the original product is for advertorial purposes only.